Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Test Time, again!

Tonight is my second physics test and I have not been a properly dedicated student. So I have decided to take the afternoon off of work to finish reviewing/studying for the test. I'm definitely nervous, even though I'm expecting a somewhat "easier" exam than last time since the class average was a 65% on the last test. But as a perfectionist I don't feel confident unless I am able to easily do all of the practice problems. So that's how I'll spend 4 hours this afternoon- doing practice problems moving boxes around via physics. With friction, without friction, figuring acceleration, at an angle, on flat surfaces and slanted surfaces. And I'll also have to include a few planetary orbit problems. Raise your hand if you're jealous! (I though you might be.)
But you can think about fun stuff if you go here! Help this knitter decide what to make next and you could win a prize. I LOVE prizes.
And if you want to do something important for humanity (and boobies) you can check out Army of Women. Their goals are to recruit one million healthy women of every age and ethnicity, including breast cancer survivors and women at high-risk for the disease, to partner with breast cancer researchers and directly participate in the research that will eradicate breast cancer once and for all. And to challenge the scientific community to expand its current focus to include breast cancer prevention research conducted on healthy women. Check it out.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

Hope your test went well! Taking tests again this term was way scary for me too! It had been a good 11 years or so...

Confessions of a Knitting Diva said...

I need your snail mail address so I can send you the Yarn Pirate yarn that you won from my blog contest. Jaci :)