Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bad blogger!

Tasty rhubarb pie,
I love your tart-sweet goodness.
See my thighs expand.

I'm getting back on the exercise/healthy diet wagon today since I've been totally unsuccessful at dropping those extra pounds so far. None of my summer clothes fit. I have a long way to go, but I'm starting now and not giving up. Wish me luck!

6 comments:

gradschoolknitter said...

you won a prize! email me: gradschoolknitter@yahoo.com to collect!!

Sharon Rose said...

Thanks for the great pattern recommendation. I grabbed a few of her designs! :)
Sharon

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Congratulations your one of the winners for the giveaway on my blog please contact me with your mailing information at
darcysknottyknitter@gmail.com

Laura said...

jan 21 2010
this is DrLaura
you just won my blog contest - for a free copy of my new book.

i can't find anyway to get in touch with you.
email me at proflauraATfirststepinternetDOTcom

Vicki Boster said...

Hi Kristen - thanks for visiting me - you entered in the contest dear! I can't find you on my follower list - can you tell me what your picture or profile looks like? I don't see my blog listed on your follower list - sometimes the follower button does not work. As soon as I see your badge - you are in for 2 more entries! Happy Spring--

Vicki

nimble fingers and steady eyebrows said...

Thank you for visiting our blog and for your comment. Good luck with the diet. Laura x