one must share regularly,
and post photographs.
Clearly I've been a bad/absent/boring blogger lately. February is a very busy month at work for me and frankly I just feel like my life is pretty boring. But springtime is coming... it's 40 degrees here today! (And yes, that's warm!)
So right now I'm planning for one of my favorite days of the spring... Walk for Animals Day!
On May 2, 2009 I'll be participating in the 35th annual Walk for Animals. This will be my 4th or 5th year and it's one of my favorite causes. I am a volunteer dog-walker/bunny-squeezer/cat-scratching-post at the St. Paul Humane Society and this is another way that I support animals. With five Twin Cities locations, they care for more than 35,000 unwanted, abused and neglected animals each year.
If this is a cause that is close to your heart as well, please consider making a donation by clicking
here.
I'm also dreaming of the end of Physics, the blooming of my tulips, and being outside with Belle. Spring is coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment